LukasBroskie

What other games do you play?

Rainbow Six, CSGO and Destiny 2 are my most active games! I do play Rust, Don't starve Together, MC/Wynncraft and occasionally VRCHAT (to fool around with some friends) and tons of other games! I'm also a huge fan of DnD

I'm an avid player of R6 and Destiny 2 so if anyone wants to have a quick game, hmu!

Edited by Misochist
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, MrJangoon said:

hey Ammeo, by any chance aare you the farmer who I incriminated yesterday? He said his name was Ammeo or something, so Im just wondering

Where did it happen? I was dressed as a farmer yesterday though i dont farm. I was also involved in a police incident yesterday where a person i was travelling with got involved in a cop chase and we both ended up being arrested. 

On 12/13/2019 at 9:00 PM, Misochist said:

Rainbow Six, CSGO and Destiny 2 are my most active games! I do play Rust, Don't starve Together, MC/Wynncraft and occasionally VRCHAT (to fool around with some friends) and tons of other games! I'm also a huge fan of DnD

I'm an avid player of R6 and Destiny 2 so if anyone wants to have a quick game, hmu!

i was thinking about starting to play wynncraft again.. good shit 😛 and i used to play with with shaders and texturepack to make it more enjoyable also graphics wise.

14 hours ago, MistNinja said:

i was thinking about starting to play wynncraft again.. good shit 😛 and i used to play with with shaders and texturepack to make it more enjoyable also graphics wise.

Ahhh I wish I could use shaders 😧 Wynncraft would look so amazing but I get 8-10 fps when shaders are active.