shiroq

The Clowns

Chop shop back in business

A while ago we were informed about the sudden increase of the stolen vehicles prices so we have been back in business stealing cars and selling them, our most recent customer was a shady business man from Paleto Bay he had ordered 4 stolen cars that were from low to mid tier for a reasonable price of 35.000 dollars, we gladly accepted the order. We agreed that he would pay us first before we start working and he had given us a location where we should leave the stolen cars, it was an abandoned barn up in the hills.

23.thumb.png.59db0f3001c19302455a3aa8949f39e6.png

After we checked the transactions and made sure everything was alright and safe we started working, the hardest part was finding good quality cars that we could steal.

21.thumb.png.a84c1da205501ddadc50c392276fb564.png

Our first target was a red Windsor Drop that we came across in the parking lot,it was in perfect condition and the security was very high tech but we managed to crack it open, this was the most expensive car we managed to find.

20.thumb.png.fd0225dab1779827c12a133f13a8bf08.png

On our way to the barn we called a member of ours for backup in case its an ambush and luckily on our way to the location we managed to find another low end car that was sadly in worse condition than the Windsor Drop we found at the parking lot. As we arrived and took a look inside the barn it seemed empty.

22.thumb.png.4fcc3a3076ff1663be0edf504e7335f0.png

As the next morning came I woke up early and decided to start working alone and after a few hours later I managed to find a beaten up tailgater. When I arrived to the barn I met a few Grove Street Family members and they kept me company until I was done with my work.

26.thumb.png.b071cddc071398bee6f57ceede9d23cd.png

25.thumb.png.c068a31aa87eccf0615feb28735cbd00.png

As our mission was coming to an end I found an old abandoned Ingot in an alley behind bank luckily the engine was fine and working, I dropped it off at the barn for the customer to take it and left with a big smile on my face.

In the end this was a big success for our group, we suffered no casualties, the police wasn't involved, we got paid fair and square and our customer was happy with the cars we provided.

Edited by Sandiego
  • Like 5

fioght-club-v2.png

Coming Soon

After some time of absence of Fight Club in the city that was organised by the Irish, Clowns made a deal to take over the underground "Fight Club" and begin the events once again, inviting everyone willing and able to try out their fists in the ring against toughest guys in the city. The invite to this event only will be sent to ones who are trusted and the events will be organised in secret locations away from PD or any kind of law enforcement that could ruin the event. Recently we organised a simple fight testing out our own fighters trying to find a good representative that could stand in and represent our organisation well, while other preparations are being done for organizing the full event 

fight-club.png

Edited by shiroq
  • Like 1
  • PogU 7

elgin-house-v5.png

Coming Soon

As the organisation grows and continues to expand, we have made investments in the city allowing for us to expand our reach and influence. With the construction ongoing soon the Elgin House will be open offering a variety of activities, mainly a bar/club area for everyone to enjoy but also offer VIP sections for more important guests. In the future there will be parties, vip events and all sorts of other activity available at the Elgin House

• Like 1
  • PogU 4

19 minutes ago, DominykasHD said:

Recently we ran into a new organisation L'ultimia Familia, after tensions rising for couple of weeks, our leader met with theirs and demanded payment for protection for their organisation, after the leader of L'ultima Familia said no the tensions only kept rising with conflicts taking place for the next week or so. Just few days ago all of the prior events came to a conclusion when one of our captains got kidnapped by the L'ultima Familia. After thinking about the worst outcome for one of our captains we found some members of L'ultima Familia and tried following them as they were the people that we suspected for the disappearance of our captain.Without any success of finding our captain, after a little while he contacted us confirming of the kidnapping and pretty soon we encountered L'ultima familia in a shoot out, only leaving the leader of the organisation alive, for a talking. Having him in most vulnerable position he has ever been allowed for us to turn the tables and force them to pay us the money that we have demanded for their protection in the city

on-knees-cj-blur.png

on-knees-boss-blur.png

tables-have-turned-blur.png

Good, fun RP from the clowns. Good stuff guys!

• Upvote 1