HaminLord

Removing the Phantom.

While the phantom serves as the only purchasable truck in eclipse (I'm pretty sure correct me if otherwise) it serves no use what so ever. Roleplaying with it is hard and everyone who has it uses it just as a normal ramming car. The Phantom also has a glitch in which you can shoot through the back of it, for example, if I'm sitting in the passenger seat and shooting backward I can have protection as the bullets coming from behind me cannot pass the back of the Phantom while my bullets can. I myself got KOS, and DM so many times because of this glitch and not being able to do anything about it. Its a pain in the ass and in my eyes this glitch needs to be fixed or just remove the phantom. 

If u think otherwise please let me know.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, lenx said:

What an absolute lie, you are one of the dudes who go around in the phantom antagonizing people. Of course you would -1 to this.

Clearly the graceful art of sarcasm is lost on you. 

I'll also add your group attempted to mimic us by buying their own Phantom but just  you were not as effective with it. I know we make it look easy but clearly it's not as easy as you thought. 

Stop being so sour because you lose sometimes. And their are 4 variants of trucks, should they all be banned? This server suggestion is grounded in salt, utter nonsense.

Edited by Phil McGee

I don't know but I think I can read at a decent level enough to understand the title saying "Removing the phantom" rather than "Fix the bug". If I want the bug to be fixed? Yes. If I want the Phantom removed? No. 

Also, just because you don't see it for other purposes doesn't mean they don't exist.

EDIT: I feel like this thread SHOULD be renamed to avoid misunderstandings.

Edited by Dizzie
Added another line to avoid spam.

I've used my truck for personal trucking delivery rather than renting one. 

I've helped people transport shipments.

You think the world revolves around you? Just because you don't see it , doesn't mean it doesn't happen. So stop being so self absorbed.

Edited by Phil McGee

2 hours ago, Phil McGee said:

I've used my truck for personal trucking delivery rather than renting one. 

I've helped people transport shipments.

You think the world revolves around you? Just because you don't see it , doesn't mean it doesn't happen. So stop being so self absorbed.

Can u both please not have a fight. I literally made this post to discuss how broken the glitch on the Phantom is, please lest keep this a friendly conversation thank you.

@Phil McGee i only ever see you in the truck when you are going around shooting people... 

https://plays.tv/video/5b985ace95dbcba0ed/vdm-and-kos

https://plays.tv/video/5ba55b1d4686ec678a/dm

These are videos of you using that truck to shoot and ram people which isnt using your "truck for personal trucking delivery"

notice how in both videos you drive in front of the people you're shooting as you know (due to the "visual glitch") you can shoot through the back of the truck while others cant shoot you back

(videos were found on reports against him)

Edited by Shannon
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tom Whelan said:

I have the phantom and I love this truck. Also I havent used it in ANY shootings what so ever. Plain RP with it and from time to time I do trucking job while listening to the CB and have a good laugh as McGee Said, its hilarious 

Tbh this isn't about the Phantom's roleplay abilities, Of course you can roleplay with it yet 90% of the people use it for the visual glitch, if there is any way the developers can remove this glitch and fix it there won't be a need to remove The Phantom.

21 minutes ago, Shannon said:

@Phil McGee i only ever see you in the truck when you are going around shooting people... 

https://plays.tv/video/5b985ace95dbcba0ed/vdm-and-kos

https://plays.tv/video/5ba55b1d4686ec678a/dm

These are videos of you using that truck to shoot and ram people which isnt using your "truck for personal trucking delivery"

notice how in both videos you drive in front of the people you're shooting as you know (due to the "visual glitch") you can shoot through the back of the truck while others cant shoot you back

(videos were found on reports against him)

Rejected reports, and how can I ram and shoot at the same time? Get your facts straight. And in both of those videos I'm shooting from the side leaning out the window. Clearly you've been on the receiving end of a whooping and are just sour.

You think somebody is going to record and report me for making delivery s. I'm the fastest trucker around as I use my own sweet fleet of custom rigs having a blast on the CB. Next it's going to be ban the hauler, postal trucks, bank trucks and all vans as people can shoot out the back.

Should super cars be removed as people shoot through an engine block at the rear? 

• Like 1

@Phil McGee

1. "Rejected Reports" i wasnt referring to the report, just the video of you adbusing the glitch (i dont care for whatever reason people are reporting you for)

2. Didnt say anything about ramming - obviously with any big vehicle you can ram with it (duh)

3. As i said, its due to a visual glitch. Im not saying i have an issue with people shooting through objects like engines or whatever, i have an issue with the fact you abuse this glitch so you can go around shooting people and know that they cant shoot you back

4. You need to learn better RP as using your work truck (which brings in one of your sources of income) to get into shootouts isnt very realistic

Now this is a suggestion post, you're obviously hurt that people are suggesting to remove your protection against getting shot 24/7, but you -1 it so thats all the input we needed from you

Edited by Shannon

46 minutes ago, Shannon said:

4 minutes ago, Shannon said:

2. Didnt say anything about ramming - obviously with any big vehicle you can ram with it (duh)

Duhhhhhhh indeed.

Keep the conversation on-topic; and constructive regarding to the original idea. If you wish to discuss further, feel free to make a discussion post.

In regards to the original idea, I'd like a bugfix a lot more than a removal. If it would be unfixable, a removal might be in order. +0 for now.

Edited by ElisabethC