Dante

Mask 5778_8923 (7.5.5 Robbing players under 1k xp)

Player(s) being reported: Mask 5778_8923
Date of rule breach: 2018.09.30
Time of rule breach: ~16:18 GMT+3

Your characters name: Donny Williams

Specific rule broken:
7.5.5 Players cannot rob, scam or steal from new player who are under 1000XP. However, new players lose their protection,
if they try to commit the same crimes against other players.

How did the player break the rule?:
The guy tried to rob me when I was driving from the farm to sell my wheats. I tried explaining to him in the first place that I didn't have enough exp.
(Ok, I admit I could've RP'ed a little better when trying to explain about the exp...) I didn't have any money or any items on me so he didn't steal 
anything from me, but he broke the rule. I think he should have checked before performing a robbery (frisk, check pockets, etc.).

Evidence of rule breach: https://streamable.com/w13ke

13 hours ago, ItzKnight said:

Hello, @Dante thanks for reporting,

Player @Fielding27 5778_8923/James_Fielding, has twenty-four (24) hours to respond, with their story.

Thanks
ItzKnight

Hello so when i pulled him over he was shouting "im not experienced in this game' which is mg then after i frisked him i went to check his exp i understood he had less than 1k i just didnt take anything from him i would even give it back if i've taken anything from him, no rules are broken as he wasnt really robbed.

Hi Fielding, yes I admit that I could have RP'ed it better (I'm new in this town/city or I just arrived here, etc..) That's not the part we're discussing here. You frisked me, checked my inventory, searched my pockets... I didn't have anything with me, so there was nothing to take for you. If I had something on me, who knows if you would've given it back or not. The attempt to rob me was made and in my opinion - you should've checked before starting a RP...

So here's both sides of this situation - let's wait for @ItzKnight to say the final word.

Regards

Dante

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Hi Fielding, yes I admit that I could have RP'ed it better (I'm new in this town/city or I just arrived here, etc..) That's not the part we're discussing here. You frisked me, checked my inventory, searched my pockets... I didn't have anything with me, so there was nothing to take for you. If I had something on me, who knows if you would've given it back or not. The attempt to rob me was made and in my opinion - you should've checked before starting a RP...

So here's both sides of this situation - let's wait for @ItzKnight to say the final word.

Regards

Dante

Thats just a human mistake and it happens i checked your exp lately which is a bit wrong but we cant ignore the fact i didnt take anything from you which means not a robbery.

Hello, @Dante once again thanks for reporting,

Player @Fielding27 5778_8923/James_Fielding, you will be given a punishment today or Non-RP, at the end of the day you still attempted to rob this player doesn't matter if you took anything or not you still decided to rob him. In the video provided this player clearly tells you to check his exp in /b before u started to full rob him so you had the warning and the chance to check his exp.

As the rules state "7.5.5 Players cannot rob, scam or steal from new player who are under 1000XP. However, new players lose their protection, if they try to commit the same crimes against other players." It is your responsibility as the robber to check the player exp BEFORE you continue with the robbery.

Thanks
ItzKnight

Report Closed/Archived