JayGamble

Los Zetas

It's time for a hike!

As life goes on, sometimes the time comes where you have to be on your tip toes day after day. It might get exhausting and stressful, but at the end it‘s usually worth it. You can‘t say standing for your family is ever going to be not worth it regardless of the way it goes

As the recent events with WCA calmed down and people got some rest after patrolling Grove street 24/7, it was time to look around and take some time for themselves.

Stranger_2981_8580-1588789835571.png

Everything around town seemed to be calm and chill. As life came back to regular old pace Kelly thought why not to get to know the people we were fighting side by side even better. Kelly brought up the idea of going on a hiking trip to Alicia back in the day during the war and one day Alicia walked to her and asked “When are we doing it?” Kelly shrugged and said “It needs a bit of a planning” but Alicia‘s question pushed her to stop just thinking about it and finally just make it happen.

Stranger_2981_8580-1587813732244.png

After a quick talk with a few people from each group they agreed it was a good idea to do that. Everyone from the Triads, Aztecas and Los Zetas were invited to come over to meet up at Mount Gordo and spend some time with each other. As we met up we chilled a bit on the bottom of mountain as we decided it time to go on a hike towards the lake North of it. As everyone gathered together we finally headed out for the hike.

Stranger_2981_8580-1590785888376.png

Stranger_2981_8580-1590782673556.png

Stranger_2981_8580-1590786371559.png

Walking isnt easy as it seems when we‘re talking about climbing up the steep mountain, so we took a few stops to enjoy sunset and get some rest.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2020.05.29

As we reached the destination lots of us enjoyed the fresh source of water to cool down after quite a bit of a walk, others chilled by the lake dancing, swimming and discussing various topics or just snacking or sipping on drinks.

Stranger_2981_8580-1590787003196.png

Stranger_2981_8580-1590787410274.png

Day was going by as we could see the sun start hiding behind the hills so we decided it‘s time to get back where we started.

Stranger_2981_8580-1590788336450.png

After that we took a road back and ended up enjoying ourselves next to campfire just chatting and chilling in the bright moonlight.

Stranger_2981_8580-1590792686314.png

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2020.05.29

Everyone needs to stop sometimes and look around to see what theyve got right next to them.  Giving others reward and enjoyment is not hard, even if it‘s for the small things people do daily for each other. When you put effort into things, it’s always delightful to get something back for it, even if it‘s a small amount of quality time to spend together.

Stranger_2981_8580-1590790061027.png

• Like 37
  • Upvote 1

unknown.png

Just going to leave this here, a picture I helped Zetas take for its first version of its faction thread on its 1st or 2nd day on the server, it was taken on the 21st of September, 2018.
I think it goes without a say that this has been one of the most successful factions on the server, and I've nothing but respect for everyone who was both a member and a higher-up in this group.

From being just a member of another friendly group back in the day, then one Zetas' faction management handler during my time as Senior Support, and even a trial for a few days I've nothing but appreciation for everything they've done.
Sad to see you lot go.

• Like 33
  • Sad 2

Now that Hamin kinda posted and confirmed the rumors, I'd like to go ahead and say that regardless of your personal feelings towards them, there is no denying that Zetas were the most successful gang in the server for a very long time, and it's going to be interesting how the server is going to be without them; I reckon, it's going to be worse off, but this is also a great opportunity for other upcoming gangs to maybe try and fill the void.

I know personally that this usually has a very negative impact on it's individual members, but instead of feeling sad that it ended, try to feel happy that you were apart of it, and look forward to new opportunities.

• Like 30
  • Upvote 2

Finally, what loads of us have been waiting for. The downfall. Was a great run, and all props go to you for being able to run this for so long. Best of luck in all of your future adventures.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 49

Sad to hear of ou guys' departure, though best of luck to all of you, only had good and fun interactions with all of the members and my own time with you guys. Much love!

the gang most definitely left an imprint on the server that will forever live on, overcoming adversity is not easy, while many dislike you, they have to respect what you've done and acknowledge the sheer will and dedication throughout the years. i've had my fair share of giving shit to others, but right now you just have to stand up, applaud and appreciate the hours, days, weeks and months of work. you've outdone yourself and you deserve nothing but respect. may the odds forever be in your favor. omashala :^)

• Like 1

I have always had loads of fun with this faction. Time to time being on your side and on the opposite side fighting you guys. Without no doubt that you were the best gang in this city, contributing a lot of things, helping to improve.

Hope to see you guys again in the future even if it's going to be in another name. Good luck! 

• Like 2

A true end to a generation, been through it all with you guys. From fighting each other, to building with each other, to running it all with each other.

A true loss to the server, but all good things must come to an end. There's always been one thing stuck in my head about Zetas, that being Flints signature:

"Loz Zetas, keep hustling until you never have to introduce yourselves."

rduTtic.png

bBb9vng.jpg

ebYTnCt.jpg

r5F1AIS.jpg

9XrBaOD.jpg

jYbUP9z.jpg

gnXn2mU.jpg

Edited by CallumMontie
  • Like 28

huge respect to you boys. server wouldnt be as successful as it is now if it wasnt for jay creating this gang.. 100% great rp from all of you in every experience ive had with any of you. good luck for the future ❤️ 

• Confused 1

It's truly sad to see that this faction is closing, but I am happy I met the people and was apart of it.  Always had loads of fun while I was in the faction, and will miss it.  

Zeta's will forever be remembered as a part of this servers history, and it should stay that way, despite how people felt about it OOC/IC.

Thanks for the memories, @JayGamble @MrUntouchable215 @Purmineli 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The undefeated number 1 top dog. Will always be remembered as the strongest and most influential gang this server has ever seen. When it came to a point where everyone was against you, you still came out ON TOP. The relentlessness of this faction will be there forever. Everyone in zetas made something truly special and it was an honour fighting alongside you and even at times with you haha. 💙

Wish everyone from Zetas best of luck in their future endeavours. Its going to be strange times without the zeta boys.