Edvve

Mask 2795_878, Mask 4404_2010, Mask 450_8522 (7.2. Deathmatch 7.4 Kill on sight )

Player(s) being reported: Mask 2795_878, Mask 4404_2010, Mask 450_8522
Date of rule breach: 2018-09-29
Time of rule breach: 19:30 

Your characters name: Oleg_Lewandowski
Other players involved: Sergej 8340_7825, Mask 8233_9104

Specific rule broken:
7.2 Deathmatch
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
7.4.1 Kill on sight (KoS) is the act of killing a player with no engagement in roleplay.
7.4.2 A player is allowed to KoS someone, only for specific reasons, that are not older than 24 real world hours, and if the
new life rule is followed.

How did the player break the rule?: I was in chopshop with my guys and then these decided to jump on me before anything happened I started getting away and the guy said stop and after 0.5seconds started shooting at me. I don't think he gave me enough time to react to his roleplay, so I consider it Deatmatching.

Evidence of rule breach: https://streamable.com/yrvoj

Hello.  We didnt start shooting at you without a reason,our guy told you to stop and you kept driving. I think thats a valid reason to start shooting at you?  You knew whats going to happen as soon as we started moving towards you.

I started driving before you aimed at me. Look at the video I provided. You simple didn't gave me enough time to stop and you started shooting really early, that's my only complain. Please stay patience and wait for appointed Admin to answer to this report.

Hello @Edvve and thank you for making a report.

After reviewing the evidence provided I have come to the following conclusion. As you were told to stop, you accelerated and turned in a different direction, which means you could have also slowed down and actually stop. Since your bike was already on when you tried to get away, there is no FearRP in this video either. 

I would like to add "Please do not take reporting another player lightly and reserve player reports for situations that have caused severe loss or were abused for benefit. Consider if you could possibly teach this player or if you've tried to come to a resolution on your own." Please keep this in mind for next time.

For the reasons stated above N
on of the parties will recieve a punishment.

Report Denied / Locked & Archived

Tobias van Dam