BlueFlame

Bobby_Biggums (ID10) Fear RP, NCZ Abusing.

Player(s) being reported: ID 10
Date of interaction reported: 28/April/22.
Unix time stamp from HUD:  1651123395

Your character name: Shadyar Rzgar
Other player(s) involved: N/A

Specific rule(s) broken:

NON-RP

• Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.
  • If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.
  • A player is not showing proper fear if they run while on foot/bike or in an unpowered vehicle and a weapon is aimed at them at close range.

No Crime Zones

Players may not go to a NCZ within 15 minutes after engaging in criminal activity or a resulting chase

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)\
I take ID 10 to the bank to withdraw 7k because he wanted to buy a pistol from me and after he give me the money I deposit the money and told him that we're going to somewhere to give you the gun, I can't give it to you here because there is a lots of cameras around us and after I went into that alleyway and He was talking to me at the time I RPly pulled out the gun and points it at him and told him to get out the car slowly and get on your knees but he didn't complied when he get out the car he just ran away from me when my gun point is RPly on him and after I chased him and changed my voice range to shout and told him to hands up to take him to an alleyway faster and rob him, but he went into the NCZ and didn't complied to my demands at all and after I went back to my car I heard a bike is riding around who was him and I hide myself behind the wall because I know he will get off and search the car then after he get off his bike and go a little bit away from his bike I pointed my gun on him again and told him to hands up but he pulled out his gun under gun point also you can see in my POV that I had my gun point on him and his character about to pull out the gun and the gun wasn't been pulled out yet to start shooting at me which I see that Kind of Fear RP in other player's report and it's kind of Fear RP.

Best Regards

Evidence of rule breach

POV 1: 

POV 2:

Edited by Shadyar8023

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [@Shadyar8023] - Shadyar_Rzgar (40) 

• Can you please provide full unedited footage, including the time in between the two above engagements.

• [Notified in game] - Bobby_Biggums (10)

• In the footage it is shown that ID 40 used a /me to describe a gun being pointed at your character's head and asks you to slowly get out of the vehicle. Can you please explain why you decided to get out of the vehicle and immediately run away from the situation? 

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
SirQubed, Gataki &  Jayyy

Hello thanks for Jayyy and SirQubed to handle this report.

there is the all footage between this 2 POV above, and before first POV.

between the 2 clips above:

before first POV above:

there is the all Footage which I have in the situation.

Best Regards

Edited by Shadyar8023

Quite frankly, he had already stolen my money, so I'm not sure any human that would get out and get on their knees as if there was anything else he could've robbed from me he should've had me hand it over in the car while the gun was to my head, logically you would put a gun to their head and force them to give you the rest of their stuff while their still in the car, only reason you would have someone get out and on their knees was if you planned on executing them, the logical thing for my character to do was run away in fear for his life until he had a weapon as well.

REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it we have decided to accept this report

Bobby Biggums (ID 10)  Spoken to about NonRP (Fear RP and NCZ violation) 

To explain the reasoning behind the punishments we can look at the footage provided by the reporting party (Shadyar Rzgar). In the footage provided you can see that Shadyar Rzgar did a "/me pulls out a combat pistol and points it 10". You reacted to this /me by stating "/me nervously laughs". At which point Shadyar Rzgar instructs you to exit the vehicle and to get on your knee's in an attempt to rob you. Instead of complying while in direct danger you exit the vehicle and flee on foot back to the bank (NCZ) which not only violates the FearRP rule it violates the NCZ rule. The reporting party was actively chasing you with a weapon which he made clear he had on him. The only actions that can take place in a NCZ is fleeing from Law Enforcement and or Scamming. 

In your explanation you claim to be running as a way to preserve you characters life. While I appreciate your thought process the rules on FearRP are clear. You have to show fear for your characters life and you need to comply when your life is in direct danger. This brings us to our second clip where the shootout take's place. Shadyar Rzgar comes back to his car to find you back in the alley. At which point he withdraws his firearm and attempts to rob you again. He aims his weapon at you putting you back under FearRP to which you withdraw a firearm of your own and thus a shootout begins resulting in both parties being injured. 

In closing its always important to remember that you should always treat your character as you would feel in real life and should show adequate fear when in direct danger. 

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

This report is now locked and archived

Regards,
Moderator SirQubed
Senior Support
Jayyy and Gataki