kris giggs

Teddy_Gambino [ID 55] FRP

Player(s) being reported: Teddy Gambino
Date of interaction reported: 11/APR/2022
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1649703615

Your character name: Tim Havlicek
Other player(s) involved: Joseph Couch

Specific rule(s) broken:

• Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.
  • If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.
  • If an attacker lowers their weapon to type, victims which were under fear RP remain as so.
  • A player is not showing proper fear if they run while on foot/bike or in an unpowered vehicle and a weapon is aimed at them at close range, or if they drive into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover or fleeing with it.
  • A player still has the option to react if they are in a powered vehicle, if they already have a weapon drawn facing their attacker, or if their attacker's view is obstructed by an object.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)\
The individual in question as seen in the footage completely disregarded the safety of his character with close to 5 armed Officers pointing weapons at him giving concise orders - saying he would comply if the Officer stopped shouting who was immersing himself in his character. The actions were not detrimental to this situation but allowing this kind of behavior and setting a bad precedent is something that should not be tolerated.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/kglde0

PENDING REVIEW
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Hi there! Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself. During this time, we ask that you please refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between anyone involved.

Regards,
jason

PENDING RESPONSE

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• @Destuin - Teddy_Gambino (55) - Please provide your side of the story.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
jason

Hi,

Sorry I do not have POV of the situation. I realise this was a rule break on my behalf and I did not appropriately follow the fear rp guidelines. I lost my cool due to the very loud shouting from the officers. After this immediate situation I responded immediately and appropriately to all further RP. If you had messaged me on the scene I would have apologized immediately via PM's. I am sorry for not following the orders of armed officers as I should have.

REPORT DENIED

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• The reported player took 20~ seconds to raise his arms and continued to roleplay appropriately with the reporting party. He did not attempt to flee, fight back, or otherwise break FearRP to take advantage of the situation.

Additionally, the reporting party will be issued a note on their account about filing petty, unnecessary reports. Per the report guidelines:

Please do not take reporting another player lightly and reserve player reports for situations that have caused severe loss or were abused for benefit. Consider if you could possibly teach this player or if you've tried to come to a resolution on your own. Reporting another player should be reserved for your final options when a rule breach has occurred.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
jason