Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Harry Dumbling

MafijoZas - Harry Dumbling (Deathmatch Appeal)

Account name: MafijoZas
Character name(s): Harry Dumbling

Admin who issued punishment: MusketDeezNuts
Date of punishment: 12/Sep/2018 14:02
Punishment received: 168h ban

Reason given for punishment: DM | Offense 3# | Forum Report.

Your explanation of what happened: In moderator response he says that ''After doing some investigation and research,
 I found out that @PooXino was put as wanted after UTC 6:15 PM '' From where can i know that? There was 10 or less minutes till server restart,
police stopped us at hospital and waited till restart, but we started to run away from the officers and we were shooting at them, after restart officers
asked ''PooXino'' if he wants to resume RP, he sayd no. Then officer Pm'ed him that he will put the charges on him because he saw his ID (Id next to Stranger ....)
You can check his Pm's. He told us that hes wanted because he got Pm from PD that hes got charges on him. After 10mins all the story in report happened, so i had reason
to believe that hes wanted and we wanted to help him to escape.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: Thats just a big mistake, i can refund all item's lost. I assumed that he was wanted.

Post any evidence or further details: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/topic/10723-mask-6169_3000-mask-8616_4228-53-deathmatch-5518-cop-baiting/?tab=comments#comment-49088
  • Upvote 1

We cant open MDC to see we are wanted or no. After restart Officer PM'ed me about RP resume but we refused so officer just said that he will put charges ON ME. 

I just want you @MusketDeezNuts to look at my PM logs and you will find out everything.

Edited by PooXino
  • Upvote 1

Hello and thank you for appealing. 

I asked multiple staff members who are in LSPD to confirm the information about @PooXino wanted charges. And all said they ware placed after this report took place, That being said your friend @PooXino also would have heard that he would only be getting a ticket. For driving on the wrong lane. Our deathmatch rules states good reason to hurt someone is if they attempt to place you under arrest.

I would be able to believe you for thinking charges ware put on your friend and you only tried to help him. Cause off a earlier interaction with LSPD. But please for the future, Wait untill they are actualy arresting him and make 100% Sure he is to avoid situations like this in the future. 

Punishmemt can be voided but I would like to recieve a comment how you are going to try to avoid these type of situations in the future, As I would like to teach before anything else.@Harry Dumbling

Pending @BallinByNature

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

Hello and thank you for appealing. 

I asked multiple staff members who are in LSPD to confirm the information about @PooXino wanted charges. And all said they ware placed after this report took place, That being said your friend @PooXino also would have heard that he would only be getting a ticket. For driving on the wrong lane. Our deathmatch rules states good reason to hurt someone is if they attempt to place you under arrest.

I would be able to believe you for thinking charges ware put on your friend and you only tried to help him. Cause off a earlier interaction with LSPD. But please for the future, Wait untill they are actualy arresting him and make 100% Sure he is to avoid situations like this in the future. 

Punishmemt can be voided but I would like to recieve a comment how you are going to try to avoid these type of situations in the future, As I would like to teach before anything else.@Harry Dumbling

Pending @BallinByNature

Thanks for a chance to be a better citizen, im going to use that. Im going to avoid these type of situations by re-reading rules, not being a stupid like i did, going to trust only my opinion.