Spook

Goodbye Bayview

Applying for Bayview was one of the best decisions I ever made and I want to thank everyone for a great time. There have been ups and downs, but there have been a lot more ups than downs. However, it's now time to try something new. I recently got accepted into MD and I will be resigning from Bayview. I will miss you all very much and I will visit as often as possible. You aren't just my coworkers anymore, you are my family and friends, and I hope it will stay that way even though I am moving on. I will certainly miss all of the random chats, jokes, and laughs we had together. Working at Bayview has taught me so much, and I want to thank you for making me the person I am today. I even met the love of my life where I least expected it. Who knows, maybe I will work at Bayview sometime again in the future. 

I wish you all the best of luck in the future!

Best regards, 

Jolyne_Jackson_signature.png

• Like 2

It's been an absolute pleasure working with you, and I'm gonna miss you greatly in the garage.

Thank you for all the time you put into our humble company, and know that this is far from the end for our friendship!

Best of luck saving lives, we'll know who to call ❤️

With love,