Niko_

Cristian_Manea [ID 10] DM, OOC Toxicity

Required Report Format
Player(s) being reported: 10
Date of interaction reported: 19/1/2022.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1642599499. 

Your character name: Niko Wayz
Other player(s) involved: /

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.
  • Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.
  • Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.
  • Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.
  • Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.
  • If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand.

OOC Toxicity

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
Hi! me and my friend Rava was at braddocks collecting plants then rava c0 and i was just collecting plants alone then a guy on bike came in and took my .50 out incase he give demands or start shooting me then i shouted to talk to him then he went near the tables where you cook and took out his smg and started to shoot me without any DM rights or giving any demands, and i told him thats dm and save his pov because im making a report then he pmed me back telling me stop crying which that consider as ooc toxicity.

Evidence of rule breach:
POVhttps://streamable.com/o1b4ss
PMS:1500376069_Screenshot(1146).png.4b71fd9a0a41b480b706b9808cfad562.png
        894549995_Screenshot(1147).png.13bf6408e566ad6fadeb01cd6a73c524.png

PENDING REVIEW
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Hi there! Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself. During this time, we ask that you please refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between anyone involved.

Regards,
jason

I use Nividia for recording and i made it to record 2 minutes as im currently kinda low on GBs and i cuted the pov for like 50 sec and i deleted the others which i didnt think of needing it till now thats all i have, thanks.

REPORT DENIED

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• There is no deathmatching present in this evidence. The reporting party saw the reported party approaching and reacted by pulling out a weapon and sprinting towards him. This happens more than once and can very easily be seen as an act of deadly aggression, especially when the reported party has a high-valued item such as an SMG. As for the OOC insults, myself and a couple members of senior staff determined that it was not at all severe enough to warrant any sort of OOC action against the reported party.

However, the following player(s) will receive the following punishment(s):

• Niko_Wayz - Tampering with report evidence and attempting to deceive staff about doing so.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
jason 
SirQubed