All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, Dom Vercoky here, Other Dom are you ok? Sounds like you are in distress. If you need the force of the Vercoky let me know! I can't wait to hear part 4. Vercoky out.
  3. Today
  4. PLAYER REPORT PENDING REVIEW ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Thank you for submitting this report. It is now PENDING REVIEW. Please, do not respond to this topic until inquired. ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Regards, Senior Moderator vecerrov
  5. PLAYER REPORT PENDING REVIEW ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Thank you for submitting this report. It is now PENDING REVIEW. Please, do not respond to this topic until inquired. ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Regards, Senior Moderator vecerrov
  6. Player(s) being reported: ID 75 | Nickolas_Milk Date of interaction reported: 29/MAR/2024 Unix time stamp from HUD: 1711692527 Your character name: Oli_Greenwood Other player(s) involved: Ezekiel_Rune | Jack_Falken Specific rule(s) broken: Metagaming (MG) Metagaming is the act of relaying In-Character (IC) information through any method not considered IC which has the potential to change the current or future roleplay scenarios, or for the potential for the information to be used. It's also considered metagaming to mix IC and Out-of-Character (OOC) information. Non-Roleplay (Non-RP) Non-Roleplay Non-Roleplay behavior is considered as actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay. It's difficult to interpret or understand what good roleplay can be sometimes, and we aim to steer players in the direction we want them to go through our server rules. Players are welcome to speak to staff for guidance in regard to roleplay. Disconnecting/Crashing from Active Roleplay Scenarios - Combat Logging 3. Deathmatching (DM) Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without proper IC motive and/or interaction. Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police. Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit by a vehicle once with a valid motive. Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable. Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested. If a player informs you that your VOIP isn't working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands (/vr 1) or use text to deliver your demands and RP. How did the player break the rule(s)? (300 words maximum) Firstly, ID 75 had rammed into Jack Falken on great ocean highway, looted his body and left him. There was no prior escalation and ID 75 had not said a thing throughout that scenario. Furthermore, Ezekiel Rune had later on found ID 75 and attempted to detain him though the accused had started to mix OOC and IC, stated through VOIP that he will leave the game and then proceeded to CL. Evidence of rule breach 1st Scenario on Great Ocean Hwy 2nd Scenario including mixing + CL (audio is a little bugged, not quite in sync I do apologise about that) https://streamable.com/p07hi2
  7. I have submitted my online application.
  8. Preeeeety sure most crims would take that and just let NLR do the rest.
  9. Character to be refunded: Flavio Saint Date and time of incident: 27 MARCH 2024 Requested refund (what and how much): Pump shotgun x17 , radio , gps , gloves , 14 marijuana plants Description of incident resulting in loss: i got dmed and report is accepted Evidence of loss: https://imgur.com/8x30dNP
  10. Thanks for taking the report Frey Sadly I don't have any footage where my voice is heard. EDIT : At first I was basically just telling them to bind up since we killed their friends, and then i started laughing hard which is why Alistair started saying 'Are you 14?' then after that I told them I'm leaving and i was about to switch freq as you can clearly see in my POV but the second I was about to switch the freq in Alistar stated 'I will rape your mother in front of you'.
  11. Bump willing to go low on the Paragon send offers-5611805
  12. Thank you for submitting this report to fully review the situation we'd like the following player/s to answer some questions: ID 12 - Alistair_Vespucci | Please provide any evidence and footage you have regarding the situation reported, additionally we would like to know the following: ○ Why can you be heard saying the following: "Are you 14?" What were you trying to imply in this, his behaviour or his age outside of the game? Please explain to your best capabilities. ○ Why can you be heard saying the following: "I will rape your mother infront of you" do you believe that this was okay to say without any consent? Do you believe that this falls under grossRP and do you believe that this is how we want individuals in the community to represent themselves? ___________________________________ William Saint - Do you have footage where your voice can be heard? You have 48 hours to respond to this inquiry.
  13. Player(s) being reported: 149 Nickolas_Milk Date of interaction reported: 29/03/2024 Unix time stamp from HUD: 1711676919 Your character name: Victoria McJohnson Other player(s) involved: Stela Cater, Leonardo Harris, Stefan Dobvrev Specific rule(s) broken: Disconnecting/Crashing from Active Roleplay Scenarios - Combat Logging How did the player break the rule(s)? (300 words maximum) 149 was being pursued in a money truck, he eventually flipped it, exited, and attempted to punch Stela Cater. He failed and was then shot down. We started the arrest procedure, calling MD and giving BLS, but he never responded and simply logged out. I stayed behind 30 minutes after he logged out and posted a message in the crash reports, but he never came back or reached back. Evidence of rule breach https://streamable.com/hry4h0
  14. Thank you for submitting this appeal, this will now be pending @Freyster
  15. I’m kind of on the fence on this personally. I understand both sides of tasers, as I’ve been on both. I wouldn’t mind tasers having a slightly longer cooldown or having to reload every so often, as tasers as kinda spammable. With the current tasers if you miss one shot and you have a second and a half to try again, and in situations where both players are on foot the person wielding the taser would be chasing or be in close enough proximity to try another tase, essentially stun-locking you. On the other hand, there’s been times I’ve personally witnessed somebody being completely non-compliant to the point where they had to be picked up to get taken where they need to go, and having a taser makes doing so a million times easier.
  16. Character to be refunded: Ben Masseria Date and time of incident: 29/MAR/2024 1:00 AM Requested refund (what and how much): $75,000 Description of incident resulting in loss: I placed a bet of $75,000 (Or $100,000 I cant remember) And my game crashed, leading to me not being able to play out the roulette Cutscene. Evidence of loss: N/A My Geforce Experience Showed the 'Save' Button as being Colourless, I tried clicking on it but nothing saved. Potentially Logs could be checked? (UNIX: 1711674707.. 11 Mins After Crash)
  17. Player(s) being reported: ID 167 + ID 241 Date of interaction reported: 2024/03/27 Unix time stamp from HUD: 1711573027 Your characters name: Kevin Biker Other player(s) involved: Owen_Purgery Specific rule(s) broken: Deathmatch (DM)/RandomDeathMatch(RDM) + noliferule (NLR) + not realistic RP How did the player break the rule(s)? firs of all he swam during a chase thats first, after that we killed the two new players in the city, since they started making trouble for no reason at all, after a 10 min of not seeing them anymore i cam across them at the mors insurance in the city, they did this weird as sound when they ran passed me, one of them even checked my inventory of my bike and also hopped on my bike like he remembers me so he wanted to get revenge in some sort of way, so randomly, i dont even know this guy so why would he do such a thing. After that he takes his gun out starts shooting out of nowhere after i saw my friend in trouble, he shot me for no reason at all, i wasnt being hostile , nor did he give me any demands. Evidence of rule breach: - https://youtu.be/6AIE_VJpoJc Time stamp of rule break : 2:01( jumping in water while being chased+ 9:00 ( RDM) stabbed me for no reason, and no demands given. ( clip ended, but Romeo told me afterwards he finished the guy and i also saw his body at the lake near by. - https://youtu.be/HONIqVdY4Ow Time stamp of rule break: 4:05 (random searching my stuffs) + 6:38 (DM shot at me for no reason at all)
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.