All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. PENDING REVIEW ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Thank you for submitting this forum report. This report will now be pending review. Thank you for your patience during this process. Please Refrain from any back and forth and only reply when inquired by staff. Regards, Administrator Pixiejewels
  3. PENDING REVIEW ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― We are still reviewing this request. If you have any evidence of the items lost or when they were lost please submit it here. Thank you for your patience during this process. Regards, Administrator Pixiejewels
  4. Character to be refunded to: Klark White Date of incident: 16th of April 2024 Requested refund (what and how much): x2 .50 pistols, x1 SNS, x1 Pump shotgun, x2 lockpicks, x1 screwdriver, x1 wrench x1 lug wrench, x1 cansaw, x6 weed plants, x2 marijuana, x4 wheels and doors (I was doing a chop) x1 metal scrap, x1 engine. Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/27HQdu8mpzz8g8/7jgnPeAQDpYK?invite=cr-MSx5RlQsNTkzMzg1MTcs?mobilebypass=true Description of incident and loss: Was chillin at labs doing a chop, one guy pulled up (the one from the clip) and I asked for demands and I knew he had a shotgun because he pulled it out. Then he CLed meaning the fight that was going to happen later we lost. Which means I lost everything. If the man didnt crash I could have won that fight. I was killed at around UNIX time: 1713291689 by 2 other guys that where using a .50. Proof that I had the chop and the items? In the clip I search a duffle bag and you can easily see my inventory and then right after I went to continue the chop. Proof of forum report and acceptance or said report:
  5. Today
  6. Agreed, if you're actively maintaining the lab it should not explode. Additionally, certain drugs like Meth or Crack should have a higher probability of blowing up when the table transitions to the next state (warm/hot/hot hot).
  7. ((realism is that you always gotta try and be realistic from ur characters POV like if u rp u got broken legs, ur not gonna run from the cops if u had the chance will being taken in,)) ((forced rp is rp you do for example if someone doesnt respond, like if u are trying to cuff someone and they dont respond, you can force it and continue rp from there.))
  8. SELLING: Didion Dr. 26 PRICE: 850K Door / 800K Cash House is very out the way of main and busy roads In a private walled off community. Their is also a shared pool with the house too. Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/bljAVKD Contact me at #5614271
  9. I will be honest I haven't seen the announcement till you mentioned it after the clip cut I did explain in OOC messages why I asked him to because he did ask me why he needed to save POV. My apologies and not familiarizing myself with the announcement I will be sure to pay closer attention in the future. I have sounded muted because I was on a personal phone call. Also The beginning doesn't have me at the house npc cause I had already been driving for a few mins and it's only 5mins of footage only thing not in the footage is me driving through the construction yard into where I park at the beginning of the clip. Then where In fast forward to before I U-Turned. Do you still want it? I saved the clip right after I said save pov but I dunno if you can check chat logs from when I say that on for the rest of the OOC messages.
  10. Application Accepted - Pending Interview Mister or Misses Darrell Shaw, Thank you for sending your application to [email protected] and for your patience as we've reviewed it. We would like to continue with your recruitment process. Please follow the next steps listed below. Join our website ((Discord)) and make sure you register using the same name you used in your application ((In-game Name)) at www.LSC.com/application ((https://discord.gg/h3km9HC)) Read over the employee handbook HERE! Come to Los Santos Customs within 7 days and request an interview. Before requesting an interview you should prepare following steps listed below: We don't enforce a dress code but we appreciate you showing up in presentable clothes. Don't forget to bring your government-issued photo ID. Review our employee handbook We wish you the best of luck with your interview. Kind Regards, Stefane Vargass Human Resources Representative
  11. Application Accepted - Pending Interview Mister or Misses Arron John, Thank you for sending your application to [email protected] and for your patience as we've reviewed it. We would like to continue with your recruitment process. Please follow the next steps listed below. Join our website ((Discord)) and make sure you register using the same name you used in your application ((In-game Name)) at www.LSC.com/application ((https://discord.gg/h3km9HC)) Read over the employee handbook HERE! Come to Los Santos Customs within 7 days and request an interview. Before requesting an interview you should prepare following steps listed below: We don't enforce a dress code but we appreciate you showing up in presentable clothes. Don't forget to bring your government-issued photo ID. Review our employee handbook We wish you the best of luck with your interview. Kind Regards, Stefane Vargass Human Resources Representative
  12. Jimmy called me and asked if I wanted to go make some money either chopping or trying to find somebody doing a house robbery so I thought we might aswell wait at the contract spot until 21:00 and see what we seen we seen a cargo truck parked a few houses down and assumed maybe they were grabbing one after 21:00 hits and the truck takes off we had a feeling they just bought a contract I was not the driver so I didn’t choose are paths but jimmy and I were communicating IC the whole time and we lost the truck 2 times and found it again by following direction of travel
  13. 18 Eastbourne Way not for sale, it's currently only available for rent.
  14. i dont have pov, i know me saying that sounds bad, but i honestly dont have it, i just deleted all my povs after i uploaded the one for my report, im currently recording now at this moment, but do not have that particular pov. i drove past and came back around and sat at the tracks at the end of the road and i seen her get out but not necessarily seen her buy it just assumed since she was there, i followed and lost her a few times and came back around at eclipse when i started checking the streets behind eclipse as i found multiple house robberies around there before.
  15. Application Pending Mister or Misses Arron John Thank you for sending your application to [email protected] and for your patience. We have reviewed your application, and now decided to take you into the next step which is a background check, after reviewing your background check you will hear back from us with our decision. Kind Regards Stefane Vargass Human Resources Representative
  16. i honestly didn't see the announcement, if it was in game or on forums im not on forums enough to see, sometimes i look at game suggestions and stuff, but i was just saying reported so he knows to save pov xd, nothing too bad id say, but i will take a look at the announcement and make sure i fully understand them for next time (=
  17. Application On Hold Mister or Misses Yon Snow, Thank you for sending your job application to [email protected] and for your patience. Your application is currently pending resubmission of : ((It is regarding the Realism and Forced RP question, If you could briefly answer and explain, that would be good, provide an example as well please)) Kind Regards Stefane Vargass Human Resources Representative
  18. Is Eastbourne able to be purchased instead and what is the price?
  19. Application Pending Mister or Misses Darrell Shaw Thank you for sending your application to [email protected] and for your patience. We have reviewed your application, and now decided to take you into the next step which is a background check, after reviewing your background check you will hear back from us with our decision. Kind Regards Stefane Vargass Human Resources Representative
  20. PENDING RESPONSE ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story: Shawn_Harrison [ID39] - [Notified in Game] Please explain why you are following Lola_Carrero [ID57] and how you found her location? Additionally, please hand over all the evidence/footage you might have; Jimmy_Vespucci [ID9] - [Notified in Game] Please explain why are you following Lola_Carrero [ID57] and how you found her location? Additionally, please hand over all the evidence/footage you might have; Lola_Carrero [ID57] - [Notified in Game] Please provide an unedited full footage of your POV including sound as well; Please explain why you have utilized the OOC chat and said "Save POV by the way" instead of using /pm and informing the party of why he will be reported for? Are you aware of https://discord.com/channels/229240178441584645/229240248687656960/1168300788158845089 announcement? If the requested player(s) do not respond within 48 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. Regards, Senior Moderator Alexx. Senior Support AEEKAY
  21. Character or Account name(s): Akira Shimotsuki Admin who issued the decision: Jason Date of decision: 16/FEB/2024 Decision received: Ban Reason given for decision: Mass MG/Cheating/Failure to Report Cheating | 152374 Your explanation of what happened: we were playing in a group of 3 1 of us"richard ray" who couldn't fully understand english and had problems with some rp's thats why me and"Carl Harington"were in a discord call with him to be able to help him through some roleplay's but we also used in game radio to also communicate in game when other players were involved in active roleplay such as robbing someone or etc. so it would be fair roleplay but the reason we got ban was we were cooking cracks after we finished cooking I took the drugs and went to chiliad to sell them there I saw a newbie with .50 behind his back I went out of drug lab and called them on radio to come to chiliad it took about 5 minutes till they arrive but I was there and didn't see him leaving the lab after they came we got on foot and were checking bushes we checked 3 bushes and were moving forward but suddenly "Richard Ray" decided to go back and check the bush we just checked he handsuped jason while he was holding an ak his boddy was invisible but not his ak that was the whole scenario Why should your appeal be accepted? Dear MarcoD, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address the recent issue that has arisen regarding Richard Ray's alleged cheating. Firstly, I want to express my sincerest concern and assure you of my commitment to fair play and integrity within our community. I understand that there are concerns regarding Richard's behavior, and I empathize with your need to ensure the integrity of our shared gaming environment. However, I want to emphasize that I had no knowledge of any misconduct on Richard's part. Throughout our interactions, he never shared his screen or engaged in any suspicious behavior that would have alerted me to his actions. Additionally, upon reviewing the kill logs, it's evident that Richard didn't contribute significantly in fights, further reinforcing the fact that I had no reason to suspect any wrongdoing on his part. I fully support your efforts to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for everyone involved. In light of these circumstances, I kindly request your understanding and consideration in this matter. Should you require any further information or assistance from my end, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for taking the time to consider my perspective. I am hopeful that we can resolve this situation amicably and continue to foster a positive gaming community. Warm regards, Akira Shimotsuki
  22. Hello, It was a very spur of the moment decision and I personally do not own a jugular and am not used to the speed and handling it presents, but seeing as it was the guy I very much planned to eliminate and had prior buildup with, also watching him actively eliminate my mate, I do not consider it to be the worst decision rply. I stopped on the spot and knew that my mate in the car had a gun so he could continue from there, hence me going to the parking lot directly after. As stated I have seen these actions taken many times in initial fights, including to gain an upper-hand advantage. In reports prior the same situation played out and said reports were denied.
  23. PLAYER REPORT PENDING ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we would like to receive a response from the following players: [ID 109] Maverick_Castro - Could you elaborate why you chose to drive into full speed into the individual, do you believe that was your only option in this moment? [ID 13] Jimmy_Vespucci - Could you elaborate why your first response to the situation was going straight into the OOC chat saying "VDM reported"? Can you explain the announcement made by Lewis about the usage of OOC chat in your own words? ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― In this report, due to the number of bystanders around the area, if you have input to give to the situation, you are allowed to do so. Should this result in a back-and-forth, I will be issuing punishments. This is purely due to the nature of there being a lot of people around the Burgershot vicinity at the time of the scenario reported. This is your only warning regards any back-and-forth. ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― If the requested player(s) do not respond within 48 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. Regards, Moderator Frey Senior Support Illyrian
  24. Fully Maxed Paragon R for RENTAL Prices (Negotiable) Per Week --> $28,000 + $3,000 for repairs, Impound Fees etc. 2 Weeks --> $48,000 + $3,000 for repairs, Impound Fees etc. 4 Weeks --> $86,000 + $3,000 for repairs, Impound Fees etc. Open to offers for longer terms Maximum Term 3 Months
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.