All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Jleoni

[4SALE] Drag / 770

770 360k on HE now drag 1.2 on HE now
  3. Best of luck on the sale / Bump
  4. These are a nightmare and a half to run, but I spend a lot of time in the city and am willing to take it off your hands for 3M
  5. Today
  6. whenever you try to reload your gun it happens, so it's not a big deal. you still need to give demands, you can't just start shooting at someone cause you think he/she is the "backup" @3Doomz we will upload the footage of you getting shot by a shotgun at close range 3-4 times, since the person who recorded the footage has internet issue at the moment we can't upload it right now. it makes 0 sense, you don't get IC knowledge in ECRP cause roleplayed in other servers. seems MG to me.
  7. Selling a maxed Hakucho Drag: 1.2 cash or 1.3 at HE
  8. ok well don't worry ill talk to everyone regardless and make sure they don't do it, I posted a the rules and if someone breaks the rules they will be kicked out and or Reported
  9. Also would you have a video by any chance? Just so i can see who it was and identify them to talk to them OOC, Also sorry about this issue
  10. Checked it out, this is not standalone and no room to build. I will match the 900k offer you previously received
  11. Upon properly reading the rules and now understand that the DM rule was broken on my behalf. I would ask if i could get a second chance on the server. I do feel like a perma ban for a new player is unfair and I am aware of how deathmatching works. I did feel that my friend not coming back was a valid reason but i did not witness his kidnapping or death for me to justify shooting the other player. I have seriously thought about my actions and i can assure you it wont happen again.
  12. Looking for 2g with external parking or can build external parking Budget 500k or send offers at 214 2532
  13. Were gonna be talking to them ooc about it because personally i like teaching new players right from wrong so im trying to teach them but from no on were only recruiting 10000 exp or more
  14. Fitzi Fukaru, don't remember what ID I was. Shirtless ginger, off camera until after the clip itself ends, as I was patrolling the surrounding area to keep us safe from enemy attacks/PD presence. I was however involved for the entirety of the chase leading to this robbery, so therefore involved in the robbery. Dojin picked up a drop of drug materials, then a second quickly after. Several chases ensued, with shots finally going off at the pier. Immediately afterwards a Dojin is called out in a contender, directly into the immediate area. We gave chase, which went literally all over the city, and ended at this location shown in the video. Dojin has been attacking us non-stop for days, buying weapons and drug supplies from our enemies, and being a nuisance to council affairs ICly. I've enjoyed our interactions to this point, the war RP during the WCA war was amazing, and I've been excited to continue our hostilities ingame. However seeing this report, and the possibility of being reported in any future interactions with Dojin, has me considering whether I should do everything I can within the rules to avoid any interaction with you and your organization, given my nearly spotless admin record and my interest in keeping it as such.
  15. Do you guys recruit new players? I've seen a couple new players dressed as Reapers and mixing. Good luck but you might want to tighten your recruitment.
  16. Player(s) being reported: 217 Date of interaction reported: 5/6/2020 Unix time stamp from HUD: 1591317846 Your characters name: Tyrice Aron Other player(s) involved: 412 6 77 192 313 85 Specific rule(s) broken: 13. Fear Roleplay (FRP) Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s safety and life. Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger: • When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range. • When you’re in a vehicle that is stalled or turned off and a weapon is aimed at you close range. • When the attacker lowers their weapon to type or roleplay, your life remains in direct danger. • Driving a vehicle into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover for a friend or yourself, or fleeing with it. Examples (but not limited to), where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger: • When you are in a car which engine is not stalled. • When you have a firearm drawn and are facing the other person before they attacked. • When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they turn their back on you. As a victim, whose life is in direct danger: • You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker. • You cannot call 911 or call your friends or allies to aid you. How did the player break the rule(s)? The player being reported was held under gun point by more than 3 people all his friends were under fear rp too after being asked for his ID he broke fear rp got up tried to steal a bike and in addition to that he used to radio not carring for a second for his life Evidence of rule breach:
  17. Hello and thank you for creating a punishment appeal! Pending @Emulsify Please be patient while this is under review!
  18. Thank you for your patience as we reviewed the report. Prior to concluding this report, we would like to hear statements from the players as specified below. Mark_Bridgman | ID 333 - Please explain your point of view in regards to the reported situation. Why do you ignore demands from IDs 463 & 232 as they point weapons at you, not showing regard for your life and proceeding to try to punch someone armed with a gun? Why did you spawn a scripted work vehicle to flee the scene of a crime? What lead to your disconnection from the server, and did you attempt to notify the parties involved in the Eclipse crash reports Discord channel? Did you attempt to restart RP upon your reconnection? The above mentioned players will receive 24 hours to provide their side of the story. We look forward to hearing back from you! Best Regards, Senior Moderator Aldarine & Senior Support Dalvichan
  19. Player(s) being reported: 300 Date of interaction reported: 5/6/2020 Unix time stamp from HUD: 1591319827 Your characters name: Tyrice Aron Other player(s) involved: 300 129 Specific rule(s) broken: Non-Roleplay (NRP) " Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. If you are unable to reconnect it may be excused after providing proof that would give you a valid reason not to return. Our official discord server has a channel dedicated to game crash notifications. " How did the player break the rule(s)? Taking his friends gun and disconnecting after he got wounded Evidence of rule breach:
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.