All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. There will be a car meet tomorrow on the 27th of April. More information on our website theroadslayers.com ((https://discord.gg/UgnE29V))
  3. Support staff in game handle those questions happily, leaving the mod related reports to the moderators and admins.
  4. First person works, you have to scroll up on mouse wheel to zoom in more
  5. If it would be scripted, yes.
  6. +1, Some kind of npc should be added. It could deny service if active charges or tickets and inform the police?
  7. Huge -1 from me. If you don't know where the middle of your screen is then go to the gun range and practice. We shouldn't add something in that is less realistic and breaks immersion just because a few bad eggs cheat the system. Remember this is about RP, not about winning. I happy middle ground might be to make the weapon sights line up properly when you go first person, but I'm not sure this is worth the dev effort or even a good idea.
  8. Player(s) being reported: ID 116 Date of interaction reported: 4/26/19 Unix time stamp from HUD: 1556291380 Your characters name: Michael Sanducci Other player(s) involved: Name(s) Here Specific rule(s) broken: Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. If you are unable to reconnect it may be excused after providing proof. How did the player break the rule(s)? He crashed his bike after we were chasing him. Then he combat logged. We waited 15 minutes after no reconnection. Evidence of rule breach:
  9. Either make the impound scripted so we can take the car out with a command, or make a smaller faction with about 10 members, so someone will be always at the impound and we don't have to wait hours. If the faction will be added - I'll join it.
  10. I use /bindfreq and use shift+1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 to switch between them. -1 on the idea though.
  11. No one is going to sell you a 1g house for the price you listed.
  12. Hello, I recently had to reset my computer.. I did this while the server was under attack which ended in the host being changed. when I reinstalled Teamspeak and connected to the eclipse teamspeak I no longer can see tags or icons. https://gyazo.com/27d3c5224654e7e3603846918eb470a9 As you can see in my screenshot there is no Icon transfer error " meaning " the icons on the eclipse server have been removed or not uploaded.. the only reason anyone on teamspeak can see these tags or icons is because they have the files cache... Since I reset my computer I do not have these files anymore. I'm not exactly very knowledgeable with teamspeak but after searching for answers this is what I have come up with. this is the error people get when the problem is on their end. THIS ISN'T THE ERROR I HAVE https://gyazo.com/42dfc21be138f12afd25401e9a071172 The Transfer "icon_106.... reports: (file transfer connection timeout} would be the error I would have got if it was something on my end. Any help would be greatly appreciate.. Thank you for your time, Kevin Grabber
  13. Every ECRP staff member is tracked on activity and performance on a monthly bases. Quiz team falls under Junior Staff. And is also part of it. They can do as many as they like. Yet they need to be active to unless a LOA is posted.
  14. Today
  15. It's quite a generic interior, images of the interior are below.
  16. :facepalm: what are you talking about , I have macro , I'm talking about another point...
  17. or start being efficient and get a macro 🤷‍♂️
  18. Hello? I said using 2 radios each one has its freq, red the suggestion .
  19. No it dosent work in first person , I tried it, it adds a scope on the gun only for good look but can't be used in first person
  20. Dqniel

ID 94 VDM

Hello, and thank you for remaining patient. As player Ricky_Woods has not responded with his side of the story and explained the reasoning for his actions which can be seen in the provided evidence above, i have decided to conclude this report based on the evidence provided to me by the reporting party. Player Ricky_Woods will receive a Deathmatch punishment | Offense #1 First and foremost, i would like to start off by addressing the Deathmatch punishment and the reasoning behind it. In the provided evidence of this report, it can be seen that the reporting party and the taxi driver accompanying him are at the mors insurance. They stumble upon an injured player and while this is happening player Ricky_Woods is in the nearby street driving and drifting around. As the reporting party approaches the injured person and loots him of all his items, the taxi driver aims his weapon for a split second before lowering it and turning his back, which resulted in him ultimately being run over and put in an injured state. The issue that arises with this situation is that Ricky_Woods was not in any legitimate danger that would warrant him to utilize his vehicle as a weapon and attack the taxi driver. The taxi driver aimed his weapon for a split second before lowering it and turning his back, and shortly after his back was turned you were already in the process of driving in-towards the direction of him with the purpose of running him over. As the taxi driver aimed his weapon for an extremely short amount of time, and did so in a way that is not purposeful, malicious or threatening he posed no threat towards your life, and therefore your reasoning for attacking the taxi driver will be seen as insufficient and fall under Deathmatch. I feel as if this situation could have been handled very differently, with you avoiding him or simply driving away the moment his gun was lowered and his back turned, as he posed no threat towards you during this entire encounter. Secondly, i would like to give a verbal warning to the reporting party @hashishas. Towards the end of the provided evidence it can be seen that you insult the reported party. Although the language was not harsh, please avoid insulting other players through out of character means, regardless of their previous actions and current frustration. Thank you for remaining patient and making this report! @hashishas Report is accepted and archived. Kind regards, Dqniel.
  21. Heya and welcome to our community. I would say that trucking or other delivery legal jobs are the best paying without much of the risk. If you don't mind about some risk you could also try farming out in the North of the map
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?