All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. JoshO

ChatGPT

now thats fax
  3. Today
  4. If you are not recording your entire desktop, but app specific, it works just fine. And you are no longer required to use Desktop, to capture Rage. This is what I am referring to. (I tried it too) You are correct, I am saying in general from what I have seen in this server since 2021, ECRP Staff Decisions on Cheating Reports usually errs on caution and dismisses cheating when evidence is fairly damning. Afterward, what is flagged and what measures are taken and how long the player is aspec'd and followed for, who knows, that's not seen to the player base; However, I am not expecting a team of volunteers who already pour hours of their time into the server to be experts in Anti-Cheat without personal learning, previous experience or training provided to you. Please don't take my statement as an insult. Thirdly, your suggestion really at the end of the day is already implemented by the Deathmatching rules (imo), which is really what I was trying to outline in the post, but its not really enforced because general context can be established in group type situations from different POV's, so if someone doesnt have it; its kinda (shrugs); which is why I disagree with it. People saying they need to keep TB's clear, I really do not understand; because situations are reported within 48 hours. So you purge the files as soon as theyre that old; I cannot fathom anything who is here to RP who can shoot so many people in 48 hours that they need to curate an entire drive around such volume. I think something else than OP could be more productive, especially when like I said, lots of people can provide clean POV, meanwhile theyre actually ESP'ing. People donate to buy things like cars, houses. It is not unfathomable that they pay for the higher end cheats that let them get away with it; it is quite realistic to think that especially the weight that some people put on their interactions here
  5. I do not agree with this statement. First of all, Netflix and Shadowplay still correlate with one another. That's simply the issue many of us face. (I tried it and it still doesn't properly work; it shuts off a lot due to copyright, just like Amazon!) Secondly, you are saying that every single person sucks at deciding on unfair gameplay when I am quite literally saying it would be a lot easier to see people break the rules, cheat, or abuse glitches when they have to provide the footage or at least save their POV from fights where a rulebreak is assumed or investigated. As I mentioned, this is purely about shooting or having a shootout. This isn't about recording 24 hours of your game; you are not constantly utilizing a weapon in the game and shouldn't technically be. However, this has been taken widely out of context as the main focus goes to the fights and situations where guns and shootings are in play.
  6. -1 with most of the people in this thread, I like the concept but this does nothing for tailored cheats which specifically output a low res cheat free render; thus giving these players a false negative when they go "look no cheats, my 800x600 slideshow is clean!!". If we're being painfully obvious - ECRP staff just kinda sucks at detecting/deciding on unfair play even when mechanical movement is obviously shown in POV's and following up on players that consistently do not provide POV's / edited POV's (Oh sorry, my HDD was full the past 20 times, mbmbmb, or I use Nvidia and was watching Netflix in my other tab even though that issues been fixed for half a year). I wonder how much less bullshit posturing and framing would happen in the reports section if we enforced true no edits 5 minute POV's. POV less than 5 minutes? sorry, its denied. Maybe some internal review? Specific team that handles cheating reports instead of just a random support staff & moderator that's next in queue? I dont know.... - I think there's lots that can be done, but not something thats easily circumvented / already circumvented. Technically, anytime you're involved in Deathmatching you're already required to prove the context and reasoning so imo, OP suggestion is already a rule that's ignored.
  7. Character to be refunded: jay haze Date and time of incident: 4/25/2024 around 12:15AM Requested refund (what and how much): 30,000 dollars for plastic surgery Description of incident resulting in loss: basically, my nose sticks through my mask, its been like this forever, i was given 30k to change it, i went in, not knowing i can take my mask on and off in the screen for the plastic surgery, and its still showing through now. I do not have exact proof, but you can clearly see my character is now white and i can show proof from a day ago or even the same day that i was not the same color. so i do have proof but i didnt save a clip at the exact time. Evidence of loss: can only show my characters skin color before and right now it is different than it was Comments: would be happy if this could be done! just want to fix my nose so the mask looks nice, OCD is a hell of a thing. thank you!
  8. The family is thriving. With new additions to the team, we are making a few strides. We decided to seek some extra muscle, and put our members to the task of finding solid, intelligent independent associates. Men that can really get their hands dirty and still come out clean. There are some particular aspects we look for in our members and the recruitment process is extensive. We measure a persons trust, capabilities under pressure, and their willingness to remain loyal. Whats most important to us, is that we grow together. We accomplish this with generosity from our Obschak. We continue to strive for a Soviet structure. Everyone gets fed. Guns stocks are looking good, and we aim to increase them. New faces, means that our leadership needs to expand. We have a good handful of members that we look forward to promoting in the near future. One in particular, who has earned our utmost respect, will certainly be rewarded for the loyalty he has displayed. A few other members that have been with him side by side will also soon see less steps on his ladder in the near future. With those current ranks soon to be vacant, we will also be looking to getting some of our soldiers pushing up the ladder. With our new associates, we have a few strong minds and will be keeping a close watch for the ones who stand out. As businessmen, it is only right that we expand our connections as far as we can reach. We strive for this kind of attitude. There are only issues when there are issues, and they are certainly dealt with promptly, otherwise, we are on good terms with most people and prefer to keep it that way for as long as we can. We aim to be a marketplace, for all things criminal. We want to have our business, and with a business, you need customers. We see the gap in the market right now and we would like to step in to show this city what it needs. With this, we have been making connections with most of the street gangs, making sure not to get too close, but also not too far. We want neutrality. We don't mind enemies, but it must be absolutely necessary. We aren't ones to shy away from bloodshed. We have our business, and we have our chores. They are separate things. We met a new mob that has joined the city in big numbers. They are large, and have a lot of good criminals, many of whom are already acquainted with our high ranking members. It is a pleasure to have them by our side, and we look forward to prospects to come. Bratva x East Side Mob The guys have been cooking up a storm. The numbers are low, but they will increase over time as everyone starts pulling their weight. We rely heavily on our high ranking members to act as a mentor for the new associates. We have the quality in our members, but they lack the knowledge. We have some really good experienced cooks in the ranks and they are doing their utmost to get everyone else up to speed. Once we can confidently turn 250kg a day, we will up the expectation. With more numbers, a growing reputation, we look to attract even more experienced criminals. We will soon be limiting our recruitment to only the truly experienced criminals. This way we can have a balance, and a constant endless book of knowledge at our fingertips, teaching our ways, growing in experience, daily. We look forward to a new business with its development underway. We look to host a bunch of events, fight nights, bmx events and country club events. The space and location is perfect. We have enough parking on the roof, and a place to hang out when we are dealing outside of official business practices. The work is done, the new location will offer a lot more than just a meeting place. This will be our new HQ. A place we can meet our customers, to talk business and do our transactions right up the road at the city bank. We also have a night shift bank a few blocks south. This just feels right. Everything will have officially started from this location. We anticipate the watchful eye of the pigs just down the road. They have nothing better to do. We do not mind, as we are not as stupid as they are. We cover our tracks, every step of the way. We ride the alleys, and take the underpass. These tone-deaf cops haven't got a clue. They might think they do, but we are always changing our methods, staying completely unpredictable, untraceable, hidden in plain sight. With a lot on his plate, Vitaly decided to take a small vacation out in the country side. He will be away for some time, but not too long. In and out of the city to "get some supplies" so to speak. Still around, but taking the days to recuperate for what's to come. Things are calm now, but there is a storm on the horizon, we can sense it.
  9. PENDING RESPONSE ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story: @USA3535 - Jake_Sogliss [ID 21] - Please provide your side of the reported events and any unedited footage you may have from your point of view. Additionally, please answer the following questions - Please explain your reasoning for ignoring demands given to you by the reporting party (SD Deputy) while under gunpoint? Please explain your reasoning behind ignoring the effects of the taser after being stunned three times? By what means were you and Justin_Evade communicating with each other? @cptspaulding - Justin_Evade [ID 61] - Please provide your side of the reported events and any unedited footage you may have from your point of view. Additionally, please answer the following questions - Please explain your reasoning for using a forceful command and ejecting the reporting party from your vehicle? Please explain your reasoning for ignoring the demands given to you while under gunpoint from inside your own vehicle? Please explain your reasoning for striking the PD officer with your vehicle? By what means were you and Jake_Sogliss communicating with each other? If the requested player(s) do not respond within 48 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. As a reminder, there will be no tolerance for back-and-forth arguments. Players inquired should only respond once, and should focus their responses to the inquiry by staff. Regards, Moderator Syn & Sr. Support IIllyrain !
  10. Support Staff Team Update Akio has resigned from the support staff team
  11. Character to be refunded: Artur Vukovich Date and time of incident: Says in the refund request Requested refund (what and how much): Description of incident resulting in loss: Made a refund request a long time ago and never managed to catch an admin to realize it for me. Evidence of loss: Comments: Please, i'd like to still pursue the refund.
  12. Date and time (provide timezone): 25/04/2024 00:05 UTC 0 Character name: Matei Nahum Issue/bug you are reporting: Upon re-entry into the house I was robbing the noise level spiked up instantly, and once I left I was unable to move, I got knocked down and took a while to get back up. The noise level UI was also stuck on my screen until I left the game. This left me unable to complete my house robbery and caused a loss in assets which I could not retreive from inside as I had to run before police showed up. Expected behavior: Noise levels should not have gone up. I did not move at all once I entered the house. Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Not sure if the Replication Rate is high, this has not happened to me before. All I did was leave the house, give the filled up crate to my friend, pick up an empty one he left outside and enter the house. https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/29iPicwn4Z3Qom/d1337l7m1Xm0?invite=cr-MSxFMWosMjI1OTU3MjgzLA
  13. I don't think this is a fair or feasible expectation or rule to force onto a majority of the player base to catch a specific group of players in actions that should be investigated and integrated into the anti-cheat by the developers and administrative staff. I can appreciate that while the intention behind this suggestion is entirely well-intended and pure, it feels like it's taking away responsibility from management and developers and instead passing it off to players to sort themselves, which frankly is a far too common thing on this server. I concur with this.
  14. Application Accepted - Pending Interview Mister or Misses Bermiston, Thank you for sending your application to [email protected] and for your patience as we've reviewed it. We would like to continue with your recruitment process. Please follow the next steps listed below. Join our website ((Discord)) and make sure you register using the same name you used in your application ((In-game Name)) at www.LSC.com/application ((https://discord.gg/h3km9HC)) Read over the employee handbook HERE! Come to Los Santos Customs within 7 days and request an interview. Before requesting an interview you should prepare following steps listed below: We don't enforce a dress code but we appreciate you showing up in presentable clothes. Don't forget to bring your government-issued photo ID. Review our employee handbook We wish you the best of luck with your interview. Kind Regards, Aliyah Rossi Assistant supervisor
  15. Yesterday
  16. Hi, I cant remember exactly when i brought the gun but i believe it would have been on 22/04/2024 at like 00.00, unfortunately i dont have any other evidence of the attachments i had on the gun, just that gun was registered to me as i have a gun licence.
  17. According to half the server population they live in Tatooine and their computers run off firewood and electricity generated from manual labor so I'm not sure it's feasible. It's not a bad suggestion though.
  18. Reinstatement Application Accepted - Pending Interview Dear Luka Ryker, Thank you for your patience while we decided your suitability for a reinstatement at Weazel News. We are pleased to inform you that you have passed our preliminary standards and we'd like to invite you in for an interview. Please carry out the following steps; - Re-read over our updated employee handbook; WENN - Employee Handbook - Join our employee website ((Discord)) and register using the same name you used in your application. If you haven't done so already. ((Weazel Discord)) - Stop by Weazel News HQ and ask for a member of Human Resources or a Department Manager to conduct an interview for you. Alternatively you can use our request system ((/newsagency)) while at the HQ stating, 'I would like an interview if any Management is available.' and await a response. (We ask that you do not attempt to gain an interview before 2 hours after this response, allowing you time to familiarise yourself with our new handbook.) - Be reminded that the interview is only valid for two weeks from this post. [Deadline: 09/MAY/2024] We look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards, Samuele Colonna HR Manager
  19. hey man im pretty busy today wanna do it tomorrow?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.