All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Ace's Licenses as of 20/04/2024
  4. Character or Account name(s): Saint Verstappen | Undyingheart112 Admin who issued the decision: Daniel Date of decision: 04/19/2024 Decision received: Failure to report severe rule breaks (155411) Reason given for decision: I am unsure, Would like to have some clarification on the ban. Your explanation of what happened: No idea, If staff can explain what they believe I have done I'm sure I can explain it properly. Why should your appeal be accepted?: I am sure I can properly explain what has happened once I receive information from the issuing staff member. Post any evidence or further details:
  5. Please use the format here and edit your post:
  6. Character or Account name(s): Joel Wynn Admin who issued the decision: MarcoD Date of decision: 20/04/2024 Decision received: Failure to report severe rule breaks Reason given for decision: I have no clue why I have been banned this is no good. Your explanation of what happened: I dont have a clue Why should your appeal be accepted?: I can tell you if I knew what this is about or if I know at all Post any evidence or further details:
  7. Yesterday
  8. Interview Result Mister or Misses Shaw, We are happy to inform you that you have passed your interview with Los Santos Customs and we would love to continue your process. Welcome to our family! Please make your way to Los Santos Customs, seek a manager so you can receive your badge, and ask for a Trainer to conduct your training. For the time being, you will not be able to go on duty alone, we will make sure to get you trained as soon as possible. Look over the handbook again so you are prepared for your training HERE! Watch our training video for further preparation! HERE Kind Regards Deano Jackson Assistant Supervisor
  9. Update 20.04.2024: Changed hardware to i5-12400f, 2x8Gb ddr4 3200mhz cl12, nvme m.2 pci3 @ 3.200MB/s avg sec/random, still rtx2060. No issues, now game engine is the limiting factor in most scenarios, so its capped at ~169fps stable. Only exceptions are really crowded areas, events etc. Settings on avg high, and nvidia game filters work well without much issues!
  10. Nah not mine don't waste my time I won't waste yours
  11. Shoulda said you listed it for 2.7m so I didn't have to drive all the way there
  12. You got it listed for 4.2 high guy
  13. ...right? .. That's what I meant, it's not about likes or dislikes of any or all specific organizations, its just about the situation, that can be briefly described by a well known world-wide phrase: "...it izzz, what it iiizzzzzz.....". Like, we are always told to take it IC, but IC rarely, or never, reflects on OOC, sadly. We could RP in the most fanciest, never before seen ways about it, but that is uneven fight, like monkey vs fish... POINTLESSS!!! j.k., of course, but still... by definition, ability to see IC information, provided from weazel news (IC) in times when IC'ly it would be impossible... it is paradox!
  14. Thanks for this appeal, it is now pending @MarcoD.
  15. Yeah bro its up on high end!
  16. Character or Account name(s): Lola Carrero Admin who issued the decision: MarcoD / Alexx Date of decision: 4/19/2024 Decision received: https://imgur.com/kTQeE4C Reason given for decision: apparently cheating? A warning also from harvey for BR: 155391? Your explanation of what happened: This report was never closed I asked if a staff member would still like the full 5 minute video if you want it. I won't give you the audio though because I was on the IRL phone and sensitive information regarding personal information was recorded on the audio. I am confused if you banned the wrong person meaning to ban ID 9 since he wasn't able to submit any POV and banned me by accident or what happen? Why should your appeal be accepted?: I am not cheating all I did was literally keep seeing the scout with my own two pair of eyes in the original clip you can see him 3 times. Here is the full video of what I recorded for 5 minutes. I have other clips I can submit as well. From previous gun fights I been in that can further solidify my proof if requested. If I knew how to add circles I could literally circle each time the vehicle can be seen in the clips. Post any evidence or further details: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/44as7tcr3s1h5elpifu8l/Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp-2.mp4?rlkey=a5vfaw75cy2t373gxdjtsdzme&st=rfr7gyor&dl=0
  17. Property Address: Joshua Rd 63 Price is on the door. Please do send your offers to # 5727944 Parking: 1 G, spacious yard, close to Paleto Parking Features: Spacious property, atmospheric location, dirt track right behind the back yard leading to the beach Please visit > Property Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/S2xuStp
  18. Selling maxed monstrociti 180k hmu with trades or offers #2844684
  19. Hello, Manny_Lion here. Dillon explained everything pretty well, I only shot once a threat to my life was posed by Rook members aiming heavy weaponry at me, as well as actively shooting at other people in my vicinity. I do not believe that I violated the DM rule. It was never requested of me to save my POV, so I cannot provide it.
  20. Funny number apartment for sale, offers to 372-4223
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.