All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't think you have an interest in reading what I have to say, either that or you're purposefully choosing not to understand, I've explained to you what I was trying to RP both here and in-game through OOC, at the end of the day nothing came from it. I did a /me and /do and you responded through /do, when I tried to explain why I think I would have been able to see it you hand waved it, told me ''maybe check where a plate on a bike is kid'' not only insulting me, but being condescending, just like now. Acting like that in-game is fine, and I genuinely thought it was your character when I met you but taking it OOC for no reason, insulting me, being condescending instead of trying to understand the RP being done went over the line. You literally could have said ''I don't really see your point, I don't think you would have been able to see it from where you were standing at the end of the day'', but you chose to take your IC anger from the situation and go OOC with it. That is the definition of an OOC insult. I think I stated my case, full footage was provided so I'll let staff deal with it.
  3. FIXED THANK YOU GUYS
  4. Selling stock Elegy Retro for 170k (188k in dealership). Will be up at HE then there is space.
  5. WTFMan CCNGTA (2007-2008) - LSPD, FBI, Lawless gang SZRGTA (2008-2009) - LSPD, SaC-Super Awesome Cool Beach Gang GL-RP (2009) - Chief of Police, Mayor High Rise Tactical (~2009) - Founder/Developer Valhalla RP (2010) - Sheriffs Department NG-RP (2010-2014) - Player [Super Awesome Cool Beach Gang], FBI, Founding Member and Director of S.H.A.F.T [Security Headquarters for illegal Activities, Firearms and Trafficking], Non Gaming Head Admin, Director of Development
  6. Issue Being Reported: I cant connect to ECLIPSE server, my GTA V crashes Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): Always crashing Your characters name: N/A Other player(s) involved: N/A Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: Everything works perfectly on every other server I cant find any reason for this crash
  7. Today
  8. Player(s) being reported: ID 12, ID 66 Date of interaction reported: 7/16/2019 Unix time stamp from HUD: 1563261993 Your character’s name: Jasmine Gray Other player(s) involved: None Specific rule(s) broken: 7. IC and OOC Interactions Players are required to remain in-character (IC) at all times. Text chat, VOIP, radio, phone and commands like /ME and /do are to be used only for IC content. For OOC content, players must use chat commands that encase the content in brackets. For example: (( this is OOC content )). OOC chat commands are /OOC, /O, /B, /PM and /F. 8. No Crime Zones (NCZ) A no crime zone is an area where players may not commit any actions considered crimes. 10. Metagaming (MG) Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has the potential to change current or future roleplay scenarios or using that information. 11. Power gaming (PG) Roleplay of unrealistic actions like super strength is another form of power gaming. 14. Deathmatch (DM) Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason. How did the player break the rule(s)? VDM: Both Players attempted to ram an Armored Truck off the highway at speed with a muscle car with no prior RP. NCZ: After they crashed and spun out twice, I escaped to an NCZ, both players attempted to continue the robbery inside an NCZ. IC/OOC mixing: Player 12 then used VOIP to say that I should be reported, not him. Metagaming/powergaming: Both Players used OOC info (knowing only 2 cadets are on duty) to affect their roleplay, clearly admitting they were using the info gained OOCly to rob people while there was low cop presence. OOC Insults: Player 12 then called me a “fuck head” in /b chat. Evidence of rule breach: Video Evidence - Each section transition is labeled with the offense as you watch the clips *Screenshot of the players ID's* https://imgur.com/dUktVOx *Screenshot of both players being PM'd and informed of the coming report* https://imgur.com/X58aZaY
  9. Hello & thank you for the appeal. Your cooldown has been lifted, but you must redo the quiz.
  10. Mr Jackson, If you would like to apply, please visit the Recruitment Applications sub-forum. From there you can put in an application using the link. Currently applications are closed so feel free to apply when they open again. On a last not, please DO NOT post applications or notes here. Regards, Thomas Pennyworth Assistant Manager
  11. UPDATE: it has been 10 hours and my character is still beeing "REVIEWD", no progress what so ever in more than 14 hours. GJ guys , keep up the good work
  12. Hi, I'm selling a maxed Kuruma. Wasn't enjoying it as much as I thought I would so I'm looking to get rid of it and move on. I paid about 200k for it, but I accept I'm not gonna get that for it and I'm willing to take a loss on it. Price is $175,000 but I'm willing to hear trades for vehicles/real estate. My number is 3931277, and my email is IcyWind#[email protected]
  13. Send me a private msg. I will forward you my number and we'll have a look
  14. SOLD Good luck and enjoy "El Diablo"
  15. @gyrhnr i dont see any number on the note just says give it to the shop owner.
  16. Hello & thank you for appealing. I will go ahead and void this punishment, apologies for any inconveniences caused. Please be more careful in populated areas if your game is having difficulties loading in.
  17. As i have stated before ma'am the man who said that was still id:79 thank you
  18. You were apart of the situation. So I got the number mixed up. My apologies however, the whole situation was wrong from beginning to end and you were the one to initiate it. Let’s look at the entire situation and not try to place blame solely on your “friend”. Still no rp as to why or explaining what was going on.... Once you said “I have to kill you now”, boom I got shot. Period. We will let the admins deal with it from here. They have what they need. You have a nice day. - Yoko
  19. You literally can if you have second screen, a year ago i used to plug AUX into my iPad to my PC and actually tick on the listen back audio and it works perfectly. At the same time i still don't know if ECRP counts that thing as farming cheat.
  20. I have a 2g poolside Condo in Rockford Hills. Renting at 35k a month ((irl week)) also there are rent to own opportunities available if interested. Text st 4449121 or email bennyceez8246. Thanks.
  21. I have one down the street from bank for 200K. I can also rent it to you for 15k a month ((irl week)) there are also rent to own opportunities available if interested. Text me at 4449121 or email bennyceez8246 thanks!
  22. [SELLING] Elgin House Property This property is the biggest one in the city. The first floor has been made, second floor you can make there what ever you want. If you don't like the first floor, you can always change some things so it fits your taste. Plenty of space and outside there's more than enough space for cars to park, since over the street there is a parking lot. Starting bid : $3.000.000 Minimum bid : $100.000 Buyout : $5.000.000 Auction rules 1. Do not post here, unless you intend to place a bid. 2. Make sure to use the Auction format or your bid will not be accepted. 3. If you don't have this kind of money, don't bid. Auction format : Full name : Phone number : Bid price : Photos of inside the property : INSIDE PHOTOS Video of outside the property : OUTSIDE VIDEO The auction is planned to close on 28th of July
  23. I have a 2g poolside Condo in Rockford Hills (really good area). Rent would be set at 35k a month. ((1 irl week)) let me know if interested. 4449121 or email bennyceez8246
  24. Player 77 Here: Watch footage back i never shot at all the only shots were by ID 79 Please do not bring me into something when in the evidence it clearly shows me not firing a single bullet thank you so much and It was ID 79 Saying he had to kill you now please do not bring me into this whenever i only held a gun and was quite because they were talking i was Following all of the rules as such i cannot say for the other two thank you so much. Have a great day 🙂 And p.s. Please look closely at your footage first i don't like being reported falsely
  25. PRICE REDUCED TO INDUCE A FAST SALE. PRICE IS NOW 310K. 4449121
  26. hi there thanks for reviewing this if you take al ook at my jason perry account that is my main account you will see it it active and interacting the steven kendal account is my alt and that account i don't play much hence the exp on that account i was going to get into PD when i have over 10k exp i usually watch netfix with my second monitor on the screen to gain exp never have i tried to "farm" money from it and most of them logs are me pressing play on the wrong account as you can see they log in and log out on the same time, the 1500 salary isnt anything to farm over when you can rob a store and get 13k in 10 minutes i am happy to send you my maco log for EVONY if you would like and you can see what it is doing not just using WASD.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?