All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t6yl3c8gsU&feature=youtu.be A video has been sent to the chief of the police, detailing our demands, including for them to stop interfering with the peaceful protests.
  3. Today
  4. Bid all you want but I won't accept less than 1.5mil at the moment.
  5. What evidence you need im injured and that guy just disconected after he took all my items
  6. Let the bidding party begin and see how far it goes
  7. Thank you for submitting this report. This will be pending myself and @Dalvichan. We will get back to you shortly, please stand by.
  8. @Brandon_Shakur The vehicle was previously locked by the reporting player, you would have been able to see the reporting player next to his car in order for him to unlock it. The desync of you not being able to see the player is impossible to occur.
  9. PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours: Vlad_Shirzad [ID #240] - @dysn - Footage contains you attempting to rob the reporting player at the Vinewood Hills reservoir at knifepoint, they manage to get the upper hand by drawing their gun as there was no RP from you to hold it their throat/body. Resulting in you being gunned down. You were then carried off the road and the reporting player then attempted to check your body, at which point you disconnected. Question to you remains why you disconnected and did not report in the #crash-logs of the ECRP Discord Channel? If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. Regards, Varakai Administrator
  10. Player(s) being reported: id 131 /199 Date of interaction reported: 6/6/2020 Unix time stamp from HUD: id 199:1591425017 / id 131: 1591425129 Your characters name: jonny lebowski Other player(s) involved: Specific rule(s) broken:dm ncz 11. No Crime Zones (NCZ) A no crime zone is an area where players may not commit any actions considered crimes. Players must not disobey orders of law enforcement officers but are allowed to flee. The /NCZ command and HUD notification are indicators of being in a protected area although it is up to administrator discretion if your actions are in violation of NCZ rules. If a player uses the NCZ for protection the attacker must wait for that player to leave the area. Players may not go to a NCZ within 15 minutes after engaging in criminal activity or using it as protection from a resulting chase, unless you are turning yourself in to law enforcement. NO CRIME ZONES: • “Tequil La La” club, “Yellow Jack Inn” bar, and the block around them. • All government offices, law enforcement offices, hospitals, banks, and the blocks around them. • Los Santos Airport, Bus Depot, Department of Motor Vehicles, and the block around them. 14. Deathmatch (DM) Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction. Examples of valid reasons to attack another player: • If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property. • If they report you to the police for a serious crime. • If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup. A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands. A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands. If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s). Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt. Vehicles cannot be used as a weapon in an active shootout unless it's unavoidable when fleeing an active shootout. Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of: Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.) Someone is attempting to take your life. How did the player break the rule(s)? this guy vdm me in front of the bank then probaly his friend came and carried my body from a safe zone and looted my pistol plus some other shit here is the record hope he get banned and i get my stuff back ty Evidence of rule breach: https://streamable.com/jdym3x https://streamable.com/tu9sbb
  11. Greetings, this is now pending @BallinByNature. Please be patient whilst you await a response.
  12. That is for people who haven't convicted serious crimes or the ones who have lost they're firearms license. ''You must be able to pass a background check. If you have been previously been convicted of any of the felonies from the list below, you are permanently disqualified from reapplying for a personal firearms license regardless of time passed.''
  13. PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED Thank you for your patience while this report was under review. After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players: Vlad_Vladimyrostov [ID #214] - Combat Logging - Offense #1 - Non response to active report for Combat Logging If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. Regards, Varakai Administrator
  14. +1 Couldn't agree anymore, sick of putting in heavy hours just to pay nearly half my wages to the GOV when i aint even that rich.
  15. As i said, you can look a few messages before and see the 1.1 offer, now i am asking you to stop bitchin here . Either post offer either do not speak at all. Same for everyone
  16. You told the cops about the place first of all, secondly I don't need to explain how back up came as there was a man texting next to you while you were outside. But i'm not going to argue with you no more, if you think you did nothing wrong it's fine. Never showed him any safes as well by the way, it's also unrealistic to call the cops on a drug lab don't you think?
  17. Character name : Nicolas_Edge Admin who issued punishment : ballinByNatur Date of punishment : 15/4/2020 Reason given for punishment : Ban Evading Your explanation of what happened : hi , now 3 mounths is gone , plz let me back my account Why should your appeal be accepted? : as i said i wasnt that guy who did the mistake , but i lost my things , and i was a g0od and clear player at all , plz let me back to my second life ...
  18. Character to be refunded: Von Tito Date and time of incident: 11:00 Pm 06/06/2020 Requested refund (what and how much): $25000 for Cocaine making table Description of incident resulting in loss: Tried to place table, was not given an option to move or edit it, placed second table (had only 2) and was able to move and place it. Used /removefurniture and it only picked up the second placed table (which I was able to edit) and not the first table (which was levitating in the wall/middle of room). I put in a report and had an admin (shimo) come look, he could not see it but was bugging out in the RV. He asked me to leave RV, which I did, came back in, showed him screenshot of what I was seeing, he advised to relog, I did, table the disappeared from view and he could not find it glitched any where. Poof gone Evidence of loss: https://imgur.com/a/XjTYazo Comments: Shimo was the responding admin, I was Streaming also but have nothing clipped, this was my first refund process so I did not take more screenshots before relogging on shimos request as I am not used to this process. Regards Von Tito
  19. Never broke NLR nor i called the cops. If you have any evidence that proves me wrong or proves you right please go ahead. The guy by the lake was informed 15 minutes before you're arrival not after everything started. (not sure what he tried to do as we could not radio each other) And yes i did message Sam on discord while he was using the bathroom, to get back on the game quicker, which has nothing to do with the game, or the situation or the outcome of the situation. Now lets be real this report has been only made because of his drug lab getting swatted. No idea how you are going to even try and blame it on someone, you took Sam in the drug lab, showed all the drug tables and safes, gave all the information, and kept him alive. All it takes is for 1 person to have been in there and to know what is happening there to swat you. i'm pretty sure your squad is meta gaming, as i got told that there were like 4 -5 cars pulling up to the house during the raid ( got told the next day ic'ly ), although neither of us heard you radio anyone the address or anything to inform them when to come and where to go, but i have no proof of this so not going to accuse anyone. As i mentioned before, the clips that have been posted are in favour for only 1 side of the whole story. Thank you,
  20. Hello, this is ID 20. All we did was simply just move the man across the street into a secluded area, in order to rob them. We did not hold him captive or hostage after he we robbed him. He cuts out the part where he stalled his car during a chase, and we moved him across the street.
  21. I don't see how this could possibly be considered kidnapping. We moved them literally across the street to be out of the public eyes. LITERALLY across the street. Wouldn't have been any different than just moving behind a bush. Moving them away is perfectly valid for anyone to do considering the new rules that have been set. We did not want the general public to see. Though, even if the public did see, what're they going to do to us? Is a citizen going to intervene against several people with guns out? Cops would also take a while to respond. We also had masks, fast cars, guns, there were a lot of us, etc. If it is against the rules, next time I'm being chased, I'm going to waste 30 minutes of their life by having them chase me, then just pull over anywhere on a public road and just sit on the sidewalk since I would be a literal god - untouchable. If they try to move me, ill just say nahhhhh. We're at war, wasn't just a randomly selected chase and robbery. We have been in countless shootouts and chases. We are targets to each other at all times. It's how opposing gangs work. A very large majority of shootouts, fights, etc. all start because of a chase. I also want to mention that we didn't start the war. We are consistently followed and chased by them just like what happened here, so we were just returning the favor. Secondly if this is against the rules, basically all of Los Santos within the city that is not some secluded ally way, is considered a NCZ. We tried what we could to make it clean and in compliance with the new rules. It's all still a little new to us that have spent 1000's of hours doing things a certain way, but again we tried. I also think that this could be settled between the groups OOCly and meet a mutual agreement as I've seen other factions do in the past.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.